Nouvebelle / Liars!

1 Aylett, VA, United States Review updated:

Like others, I too fell for this scam. I paid the S&H charge for each product to be mailed to me. Within 8 days, they charged me $92+. I called the phone number listed beside the charge on my checking account. It worked. They tried to charge me half the money, then only a $20 "restocking" fee! A restocking fee? Really? What are they going to do, restock my partially used product back on the shelf!?! I blew up, & after quite a bit of arguing, I informed them that I would call the BBB if I did not receive a full refund immediately. I literally had to scream at the person to get them to understand I was NOT kidding. I asked for a Supervisor four times. Never got the Supv, but the rep came back on & said I would get a full refund. I did. Had I not gotten it, I would've called back & made a total fool of myself...which is ridiculous to have to do that.

So, now today, I saw where they charged me for the OTHER product, $94+...after I've already cancelled both products!! OMG. I called the number again & got a rep whom I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND. Her accent was so strong. And again, after quite a bit of threatening (on my part), I will receive a full refund within 7-10 business days. This time, however, I have to return the bottle back to them. So, I have to pay a return fee.

I will NEVER order this kind of crap again from any company. I advise you to read all of these complaints & do the same, or you will be in the same boat as the rest of us goobers!

Zi
Aug 10, 2015

Comments

Ja
  11th of Aug, 2015

I think it's obvious when you order something on a trial basis that there are future charges... That's all in the fine print. Despite that, this is by far the ONLY anti-aging cream that I would recommend to anyone! I think that it's a great product and actually works. I've come to learn that consumer reviews are not always accurate. I would recommend this product to anyone.

22nd of Aug, 2015

There was Nothing in Fine Print. Nothing about a subcription each month. I was charged $97.83 4 days after receiving the samples. This is definitely a scam. When you call cannot understand their broken english and so much static in the phone line. They want you to return the cream for resale. How sanitary is that? Maybe you can afford $97 a month. Fresh avacado works better than this!

Au
  4th of Sep, 2015

The same thing happen too me with another company and i had to scream and threaten and finally got a refund How can these companies keep doing this it is a scam . I wiil never order nay anti wrinkle cream

5th of Sep, 2015

To Jaela, There was Nothing in fine print! "Pay shipping Only, NO COMMITMENT! Tell Me, What does that Mean to You? Do You Understand those words? I thought I did, but Scammers Lie and Cheat, That is bottom line. You are probably in on this scam. The product is NOT what you say! Really?..., Do you pay nearly 100$ a month for this Crap? Try fresh Avocado, will get more results.

Di
  5th of Sep, 2015

I found this works I got it from www.abottleofyouth.net

6th of Sep, 2015

Thanks, But No Thanks. Never Again Will I order on Line. Too many SCAMS and Liars!

Ta
  9th of Sep, 2015

This stuff blisters your face and then you get charged for that also!!! There was Nothing in fine print! "Pay shipping Only, NO COMMITMENT! Tell Me, What does that Mean to You? Do You Understand those words? I agree this is a scam DO NOT BUY, SCAM!!!.

3rd of Oct, 2015

I was told 4 weeks ago would receive refund after returning product. No refund as of this date, but they did credit me the $3.95 and 1.95 shipping charges. Received and email from them my Refund is on the way which shows $00.00. Such Liars and Scammers! Has anyone received a Refund??

Ka
  28th of Jan, 2016

I ordered from a site that said NOTHING about joining a club or anything about being charged after 15 days!! Not only highway robbery but complete scam about the products being free!!! I have not even had enough time to see if the products work! i am livid right now as I called the available number only to get someone Warren who barely spoke english, the background noise sounded like a sweat shop and the connection was terrible!! I was offered a 50% off or I can return products, pay for shipping and charged a restocking fee of $20.00 per product so either way I am screwed. Either pay $50.00 bucks and wait 2 weeks for my refund or pay 98, 00 for the products. I am so pissed off i can't see straight so i hope someone reds this before they order, if i had seen this site first, i absolutely would NOT have ordered. Oh and guess what ? today is day 15 and they charged me yesterday!! Im calling back. Mad as hell!!

6th of Feb, 2016

I filed a complaint with BBB, Do IT! the more the better. Got my refund after 3 months, less $20 restocking Fee. Yes, Liars, Scam. Always Read Reviews before ordering AND the Red Flag IS talking to Indians that do not speak very good English. Same, Same including Background Noise. Can't believe these people Are STILL Scamming. ###!

6th of Feb, 2016

BEWARE, they change the name of product periodically and use celebrity faces. Why haven't they been Shut Down!!

Di
  23rd of Feb, 2016

This really scammer. I just complaint them because they charged me $98 & $94 for 2 products that said " free sample, just pay for shipping fee " where i can get BBB form ?