NorthStar Alarm Services / I am moving to a retirement home and they won't cancel my contract

Orem, UT, US Review updated:

I am moving to a retirement center because i am 80 years old and need to be where i can get help if i need it and northstar won't let me cancel my contract. My retirement center has sent two different sources explaining me moving there as of today i turned this company into the attorney general. This incident happened 11/24/17. I have had this service for two years and i need to go to this retirement center for my health. My name is rose austin. My e-mail address is; [protected]@att.Net. My phone number is [protected]. When i signed up with this service they told me if i moved to a retirement home it would not be a problem to cancel my contract. If i have to i will get an attorney. I would appreciate your feedback.

Ro
Nov 22, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 25, 2017

Hi Rose.

Instead of relying upon what you remember being said, you want to rely what is in the signed contract. As for a copy of said contract, signed by you. Then read the details for yourself.

Please let us know what you find out.