NobelCom / Some feedback

I recently bought a calling card from Nobelcom.com, after searching for the best rates. I came across this website (www.nobelcom.com) and purchased a 40$ card to call Ukraine, so that I can avoid that processing fee. I instantly received my PIN by e-mail but when I tried to use them, the 800 number gave me a busy signal. I tried for 3 or 4 times but it still didn't work.

I decided to call their 24/7 customer service department and a lady answered. I explained what happened, had to repeat it twice, we didn't hit it off the first time. After I stayed on hold for about 30sec, she came back to me with another 800#, saying the main one is temporarily out of service. I also checked with her the details of my card and found out i got one with a maintenance fee. Be aware of the card details before buying something. The website doesn't show the fees unless you click the Details of the card. Good think i called their cust. service and they changed the card for me because i didn't want a maint. fee. Fortunately, this one worked and after I figured out how to dial correctly, I got through.
Calls to Ukraine are ok most of the time. Sometimes i hear echoes but maybe that's because the lines there.

Anyways, thank you for your time and keep up the good work!!