No 3 Yunxiao Road Guangdong China / boots

1 GUANGDONG, China Review updated:

I found a website which I thought was UK based selling Ariat boots, they turned out to be a Chinese company, I paid for the goods by credit card and received Chinese plastic boots not resembling in size or nature of what I ordered.
Order No.: 8FJ-rr32042xx-fp1138
Seller website: formulak.co.uk
Payment Date&Time: [protected]:47
Amount: 156.47 GBP
Payment No.: YKF1805191647510646
Payment was taken by onlinescredit.com
Contact email was calvinlee00311@gmail.com
Goods are shipped from SGJ-YD No 3 YUNXIAO Road, GUANDONG via www.17track.net/en
I noted from calvinlee email that they also use service@wespaynotice.com
I am concerned that they may have not only taken the money for goods I did not recieve but may also have retained my credit card details for future use!
I have alerted my credit card company to this fraud but would also like to see via yourselves whether the company can be barred from exporting/importing into UK
After China post the UK DELIVERY AGENT is Royal Mail

Ch
Jun 2, 2018

Comments

• Br
      30th of Aug, 2018

Unfortunately I found this site too late! Have just had exactly the same thing happen to me. Believed the website was a UK based site, after I'd ordered they took an extra £5 and sent a shoddily written email advising charges may differ from website due to currency conversion.
    They never responded to an email I sent and today I have received what looks like the cheapest rip off of a pair of Dr Martens I've ever seen.

• Br
      31st of Aug, 2018

Further to yesterday's post the address I have for this company according to the package is:
    No. 63 Xinxing Road, Changzhou District, Wuzhou, Guangxi 54002 China

• He
      7th of Sep, 2018

Had the same experience with a company named “integ-rhein-main.de” and thought it was a german company. But it is a chinese fake company too. Instead of the ordered Adidas sneakers I’ve got cheapest sunglasses .

ATTENTION: They resell your creditcard informations to other fraud companies. It is crutial to inform your creditcard company about such a fraud.

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2018

Unfortunately, I have the same experience for Vipreplica.de after the payment is finished I received an email about changing currency and 188.99€ is take from my account.
    I thought it was a German company but it is a Chinese company and I received nothing.