Nitrotek — a complete disgrace, stay well clear
The RC car was my boys birthday in March 18. After 10mins of use one of the wheel axles appeared to have broken. We sent in photos and they diagnosed the issue, telling is we needed 2 spare parts which we then tried to order, but they were out of stock. In Sept they finally arrived and I took the axle off to discover that it wasn't broken. The problem was there was a screw was missing. I requested they send me some screws (free) so I could fix the car and they refused. Initially they said it was our fault we did not do a full service check on the car before we used it. Then they decided it was out of warranty even though we waited 6 months for the parts to arrive!!. What makes me so angry is that we are arguing over a 10p screw. Why would any company, who cared in the slightest about their customers being happy, not pop a screw in the post? They insisted i pay £6.30 (including postage) to fix a faulty car that they supplied. The wretched, pathetic, money grabbing ethos behind this company should be a warning to anyone - buy elsewhere - find a company with a shred of decency to do business with!!
More Nitrotek Complaints & Reviews
- nitrotek.co.uk - Sent me damaged order and didn't reply to emails 
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - The seller delivered broken toys and impossible to change them 
- Nitrotek - Do not buy from this Nitrotek! You will never get your money back!
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - They didn't provide guarantee and refused to change the defective car 
- nitrotek.co.uk - Condor rc car kit
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - Seller promised new car, but still nothing
- Nitrotek - What a joke
- Nitrotek Ltd - no registration custom clearance documents
- Nitrotek - Remote control car 
- Nitrotek - Awaiting parts