Nissan / Pathfinder / premature rusting of lower window mouldings
bought my pathfinder model 1999 1/2 in 2002 upon my request my nissan dealer agreed to replace all of the window moulding (scraper) that were already rusting (only 3years old ), and now 5 years later there all rusted again and caused body damage because of rust leaks.
is'nt amazing that a vehicule that is supposed to be of high quality ( priced high) does'nt make any better mouldings and that in the vehicules lifetime will have been replaced 4-5 times ? at $115.00 each could nissan do anything for me,
not encouraged to buy another...nissan product
thank you for your time,
More Nissan / Pathfinder Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company Alissa - sunroof broken because industrial malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - 2017 nissasn pro 4x titan
- Nissan Motor Company - both
- Nissan Canada - nissan rogue 2018 issues not resolved by nissan.
- Nissan Motor Company - poor customer service and cvt engine failure