Nikon Flashterrible service

I ordered a nikon sb - 700 previously and was told it was out of stock for an unknown time and they were replacing it for another $10, with a sigma flash, that was supposedly a lot better. They assured me that it would work with my camera but should have known that my camera wasn't compatable, i found out after it was shipped, and later confirmed with sigma, that it would not work with my camera. It cost me $17 to return it, which was due to their error in the first place.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Brooklyn, NY I would have never agreed to the sigma flash in the first place and i learned my lesson, not to trust their sales personel. My problem now, is that not only did they cost me $17 to return their error, they charged me $10 more than what their website states. I should have had a refund, but since they sent me a flash that they said would work on my camera, when it is quite clear based on a chart put out by sigma, that it wouldn't. It cost me additional money to return it, and i don't even get the refund, but they charge me more money than they would have to start with? Wow! I won't be buying from theestoreonline again! I guess i should just be glad i got the nikon flash.

Sd
Jul 23, 2013

Comments

• Sj
      Apr 26, 2013
    NIKON Camera battery 2457 - Not received.
    YAN YUN TONG
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

Item not received more than 20 working days after placing the order.

• K2
      Nov 05, 2013

The exact same thing happened to me when I ordered the SB700. It appears they are a bait and switch outfit. When you tell them it does not work like the SB 700, they say to return it costing the consumer the return postage. This company assured me they would pay for the return postage however that was over 60 days ago. I have followed up weekly and the response I get is that "You will see it shortly" At this point it appears they have no intention of sending back the postage reimbursement. Buyer beware of this company...They do not honor their commitments claim items are back ordered so thay can substitute another item.

• K2
      Nov 05, 2013

See /link removed/ for a similiar complaint