Nikon camera / Rip off
My husband and I ordered a Nikon digital camera from Blue Hippo. The product was paid in full. After 1 year we still haven't received our camera.
We have contacted the Federal Trade Commission and called Blue Hippo numerous times to no avail. I'd prefer to have the product I paid for, or my money back (including the shipping and handling).
Now it appears Blue Hippo has taken their site down and they will no longer answer their customers calls. I am personally tired of the run around we are getting.
More Nikon camera Complaints & Reviews
- Close Out Genius Nikon D300 Nikon D700 - Close Out Genius scams with RihtBuy Digital, Everyprice.com and Shopcartusa 
- nikon d90 18-105mm VR lens - scam-fraud 
- Nikon Coolpx S210 - Lens Error- poor service 
- Nikon Coolpix S70 camera - Nikon Repair Service 
- NIkon coolpix s6100 - battery charging problem
- Nikon p500 Camera - Overcharging/Misleading
- NIKON COOL SERIES L18 CAMERA - Broken Camera
- Nikon D3100 - tradus not delivering purchased product 
- Nikon D300 Camera Kit - Failure to Issue Credit DOA Camera 
- Nikon Monarch Riflescope - No Communication