Nikon / cammera under warranty
My camera side fellof the camera it had been glued by nikon with hot glue . I notified nikon from my extended warranty purchased from Target . I was told to send the camera to California, with a form that you fill out . the form did not say return address, it said bill to ! now doesn't that throw up a flag.
It cost $ 17.00 for me to send the camera only to be told it was not covered under warrant the camera was 3 months old.
I am very disapointed with this company and feel violated as to be thought so nieve . Nikon this will lose you customers in the long run because we WON'T COME BACK NIKON. shame on you.
More Nikon Complaints & Reviews
- Close Out Genius Nikon D300 Nikon D700 - Close Out Genius scams with RihtBuy Digital, Everyprice.com and Shopcartusa 
- nikon d90 18-105mm VR lens - scam-fraud 
- Nikon Coolpx S210 - Lens Error- poor service 
- Nikon Coolpix S70 camera - Nikon Repair Service 
- NIkon coolpix s6100 - battery charging problem
- Nikon Corporation - camera
- Nikon - Coolpix s7000
- Nikon - Nikon camera
- Nikon D810 camera body - Misleading info
- Nikon lens cover - Lack of stock