Nielsen Research Group / You will find yourself paying more for this BS than if you had robbed a bank
I received a check in the mail for $2, 400.00 from Nielsen Research Group, along with a Western Union Survey. On the back of the form it says that this is a paid survey and that if I participate I will get $300 and distribute the rest in a transfer and fee's. I spoke with a bank rep at Bremer Bank and gave the account number and the name that was on the account. UNLESS YOU ARE ATTENDING CENTURY COLLEGE any checks drawn off this account are FRAUDULENT. DO NOT CASH THEM, as much as we all need money you will find yourself paying more for this BS than if you had robbed a bank. So please be ware.
More Nielsen Research Group Complaints & Reviews
- Scarborough Research - Rude service 
- The Nielsen Company - My ongoing nightmare with Nielsen 
- Scarborough Research - unethical practices 
- Scarborough Research - Harassing Phone Calls 
- Scarborough Research - Privacy breach 
- Scarborough Research - Harassment
- Scarborough Research - survey
- Nielsen - rogue collections email when I don't have an account with you!
- Scarborough Research - Agressive callers/Company does not remove number from call list despite multiple requests
- Scarborough Research - Relentlessly RUDE