Nicholasville University / Website closed &email ids blocked

1 NICHOLASVILLE, Nicholasville, KY, United States Review updated:

I have joined in this university to complete my PG course online, paid fee and enrolled as student in the month of Dec'2014.Now this website closed suddenly and unable communicate either through mail or phone.

During initial telephone conversation he has sent one by one link to show all accreditation of GCC, INTERNATIONAL certificates of this university and he has told me the chat communication with all certificates will be mailed.But he has not sent any mail, that indicates fraud intention from the beginning, but I have ignored and paid the fee joined the course.

Later on continuous follow up for fee from finance department etc.
Regularly same personalities of PHD faculties are scrolling in the website.Where these faculties?

We have fee invoice copy, student id, whom we need to approach?
What is our future?

These fellows spoiled the name of Nicholasville, USA just for the sake of easy money by cheating trust of online education.

This is cheating all students and challenge to trust of online education university.

If anybody would help us please drop a mail to my id: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Bh
Sep 13, 2015

Comments

• Su
      Jun 05, 2016

i am also cheated by this university.recently i am receiving anonymous call from MR Mathew Alex claiming they can sent me to jail in Saudi Arabia if i do not pay them the money for clear my names from the registration, if some body receiving the same call please feel to contact me, 0599981985.And also let me know some body facing any legal procedure for join this ### in Saudi Arabia.