NexGen Labs / Major scam!

Phone: 866-611-6897

I ordered the free trial sample. I received it and started taking it. They said if I felt this was the right product for me I could order it. They said if nothing was done in 29 days that they would send the order. They billed my account twice for $149.95 and another time for another free trial for $4.95 on day 20. I never ordered anything, except for the first free trial. No paper work was sent with the trial with any information what so ever. This company has fraudulently used my credit card account for pills that I never ordered. I tried to call them to tell them they made a mistake and there isn't anyway of talking to anyone. There is no return address so I cannot return the pills. This company needs to be stopped in it's tracks and refund everyone their money now. I have had to cancel my credit card just so they would stop billing me! I can't believe the nerve, let alone the ethics of this company. Oh, let me correct myself, they have no ethics! Hopefully something can be done to put this corrupt company out of business.

Va

Comments

• Pa
      23rd of Nov, 2007
    NexGen Labs - Cannot get in touch with anyone!
    Nexgen Labs
    121 W. 75th Street
    Sea Isle City
    New Jersey
    Phone: 609-263-1501
    www.phenerthin.com

I have tried to contact them via phone and website that you are given and have no recourse to file a complaint. I order the free trial and now they have bent sent to me and I don't want them or want to pay for them. How do I stop this. Can smb advise plz...

• Li
      24th of Nov, 2007

My husband and I both cannot take this pill because of the way it makes us feel. I also received the free trial, but definitely CANNOT afford this. This is very wrong for this company to be taking our money without our permission. Please someone do something and help us.

29th of Nov, 2007

This company is a scam I have had to cancel my credit card and there website is vague and misleading. DON'T ORDER THE FREE TRIAL...

• Be
      3rd of Dec, 2007
    NexGen Labs - Phenterthin mailed and charged to my credit card after I ordered a sample
    Nexgen Labs LLc
    1005 auburn ln
    Buffalo Grove
    Illinois
    Phone: 847-537-7242

I ordered a sample of the product and now they are sending me two bottles and charging me over $100 on my credit card.

I need to cancel but they will not answer their phone. I cannot use the product, it makes me very nervous and increases my blood pressure. I am 72 years old and it is bad for my health, I cannot take the product and it is causing me stress.

Betty Biggerstaff
    1005 Auburn Ln

16th of Jan, 2008

I also got the free trial offer and then received a shipment for a 120 day supply in less than the time I was allowed to cancel, and my credit card was charged $149.95. Their internet add does not list the caution that appears on the product bottle and I can't take it because I am on thyroid medication. Nowhere can you find a return address. The only address states: Fullfillment Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73109. I'm not sure USPS would be able to deliver it without a street address. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and hope this will cause someone from NexGen Labs to call me.

• Lu
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I had to cancel my card and order a new one so they were unable to process the $149.00 charge..
    this site is sneaky

• Tr
      16th of Feb, 2008

I too have had the same problems with NEXGEN Labs. I had to cancel my debit card, and right after I did this trial thing They billed me the 149.95. Also, someone got my debit card number and started running it all over the internet and buying things. I suspect that this had something to do with that.

I would like my money back, as I also tried to cancel with in the time frame and receiced a "ticket" number I think they call it. And NOTHING ever came of it.

• Co
      16th of Apr, 2008

In December 31, I ordered free appetite suppresants for 4.95. The terms said to cancel if you did not want the product and I could not find the right site because it was under construction. Finally reached nexgenlabs.com and received a ticket number so they could talk with me over the internet. They said that my bank account had been charged and I needed to read the terms. I copied what we discussed, they simply repeated their self about the terms then signed off the computer. I had a police report, went to FTC for this complaint and to the Attorney General. No one has contacted me but it you go to some of the sites they have out there; you can not reach them to send the product back. My bank says it's not a scam but why are so many people losing their money out of their bank accounts. The Attorney General needs to get ahold of this in Oklahoma! Where is Justice??
    Can someone help us!
    Anderson, In February 08

• Ca
      6th of Jun, 2017

This company is a scam ! I ordered goods and paid for them before reading these reviews it has now been over a month and still no goods have been sent. I have spoken to customer service and they were disgustingly rude they do not offer assistance or take responsibility for their actions.
    Definitely a scam stay away !