Newsmax / I feel harassed, avoid at all costs
I decided when getting two or three emails a day. Offering per tinent information for only $1.00 that I no longer wanted anything to do with this company and followed the outlined procedure to unsubscribe a week and a dozen emails later led me to this point.
My requests have been ignored though I've been told processing will take 24-48 hours.
I feel harassed.
More Newsmax Complaints & Reviews
- Newsmax* Franklin Report - Unauthorized subscription charge 
- Newsmax.com - They specialize in spam 
- Newsmax - Unauthorized Subscription Charge 
- NMX*NEWSMAX MAGAZINE - unauthorized automatic renewal 
- Newsmax - Won't unsubscribe 
- Newsmax.com - Stay away from this website
- Newsmax - I had canceled the thing, charged anyway 
- Newsmax Media - Unethical news service.
- Newsmax Aftershock - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
- Newsmax.com - Months after unsubscription request they still send me news and 3rd party ads