Newsmax* Franklin Report / Unauthorized subscription charge
I ordered a free book from Newsmax, the requirement being I pay the postage and they send me several financial news letters free for 30 days to 90 days. I had a choice of subscribing to one or all of the news letters, accepting one or all of them beyond the free time and then being charged for a subscription(s), OR canceling, on one or all by using the cancel option, ( Remove from email list ), that came with every email they sent me, of which there were many. I used the ' Remove from email ' option on every one of the emails they sent me, over and over again. Now I get a credit card bill for $ 49.00 for a subscription to one of them, Newsmax* Franklin Report. I did not order it. I do not want it. I want it cancelled and the $ 49.00 charge refunded. Please Advise. Thank You, George C. Rietzel.
More Newsmax* Franklin Report Complaints & Reviews
- Newsmax.com - They specialize in spam 
- Newsmax - Unauthorized Subscription Charge 
- NMX*NEWSMAX MAGAZINE - unauthorized automatic renewal 
- Newsmax - Won't unsubscribe 
- Newsmax.com - More people should file official complaints about Newsmax.com 
- Newsmax.com - Stay away from this website
- Newsmax - I had canceled the thing, charged anyway 
- Newsmax Media - Unethical news service.
- Newsmax Aftershock - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
- Newsmax - I feel harassed, avoid at all costs