Newcakes — a damaged cake
We ordered an engagement cake (A standard size) £70 worth with our names on it.
I was supposed to be great, we discussed its design with a representative, so we were very excited.
However, when we unpacked it, the cake was split into 4 pieces. Probably, not on purpose and it got damaged on its way to us, but it looked terrible and not that beautiful, of course. My fiance was terribly frustrated.
Going to ask for a refund, have no idea what to expect. But it's definitely can't be recommended to anyone,
More Newcakes Complaints & Reviews
- www.newcakes.co.uk - They failed to make the birthday cake
- www.newcakes.co.uk - their cake was nasty and looked terrible
- Newcakes - Terrible cake!
- www.newcakes.co.uk - Cake didn't look the same as on the website and was inedible
- Newcakes - Do not use this company, very unreliable
- Newcakes - Charged for cake which was never delivered and unable to arrange refund