New York Times delivery / consistently missed papers
I'm a long time subscriber, never had any problems, but for the past while the delivery service has been missing my apartment far too frequently. Also other errors like leaving papers at my door after I've notified that I'll be on vacation. I'm on the phone with the nytimes what seems like every few weeks reporting problems, chiefly missed papers.
A few weeks ago I was told that the distribution manager would call me back to try to fix this, never heard from him/her.
Yesterday we reached new lows. No delivery at all in the morning. I called and was assured of a replacement. Nothing arrived. So I called again and after apologies was promised the full replacement would arrive this morning. Of course not today either.
The impression created is that the nytimes has given up on its print version circulation, doesn't care about customer service anymore.
More New York Times delivery Complaints & Reviews
- New York Times Home Delivery - Ripped Off 
- The New York Times - consistent non-delivery 
- New York Times Home Delivery - home delivery is terrible 
- New York Times Online - Did not issue refund 
- NEW YORK TIMES DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION - Early billing
- The New York Times Company - home delivery 7 day — downtown brooklyn 
- The New York Times Company - nyt online app: some articles lack a "share" link
- The New York Times Company - digital subscription fraud
- The New York Times Company - palmer's raw shea body lotion
- The New York Times Company - home delivery