New York City Housing Authority — not get my rent credit
Dear sir / madam:
I am send this complaint to informed you of what is going on. My name is tony bobet, I resided at 1710 seward avenue, apartment# 5 - g, bronx, new york 10473, I live with my brother he is in the leases. The problem I have proof that new york city housing authority own of amount of $1, 831. 60 and took out of that the total credit I will received of $1, 613. 60 and, you do the math. What much they take out. I am sending a copy to the mayor, to the daily new, and the new york post.In fact, new york city housing authority is in trouble with camera. I know the mayor (That I didn't went to vote) will be disappoint and furious at them.
More New York City Housing Authority Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy