New Era Telecom / Fail to Refund

1 Miami Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 1858 768 2396

I signed up with New Era Telecom on Feb 26th, 2012 when the company called me stating it's offering special rates for making calls to International countries such as Fiji. They asked for a $38.95 deposit on signing up which was refundable on cancellation at any time. I made a deposit using my credit card. As my bills came I saw that I was charged more than what I had used for, regarding calls I made to Fiji. I called the company several times regarding the extra charges, but at every call they told me these charges will be reduced in my next bill, which never happened. Getting sick of this company I decided to cancel and called them and cancelled the services on September 13th, 2012. I asked them to refund my deposit, and they told me it will take upto 3 months to do so. I called them several times regarding my refund, but they kept telling me the same thing over and over again. Today, April 8th, 2013, when I call them noone answers the phone and the voicemail is full, so I can't leave a message. What to do now? Please help.

Gn