Netgear Vu-zone / no help

United States, Unknown Review updated:
I have a vuzone camera set that has not worked since April. I started a support case and got updates. Then to find out that after 3 days the case was dropped even before the problem was fixed. I have been given wrong numbers from your support people and have had my house entered 3 times without my consent. Your support satff is usless. I want a call back from a US representive to resolve this issue. My product number is 2d70de0873. I want a call back after 10 P.M. PST on a weekday only.I tried to enter chat after logging into your website, it isn't working either is your email link through your website. If I do not get a call back within 3 days I am going to slam your products on every website I can find
Kevin Mc Grath
You have my number
Aug 17, 2015

N  17th of Aug, 2015 by
I just tried to call customer service to get their email address and the support staff said they do not have it
A  2nd of Jul, 2016 by
I purchased a Vuezone system many years ago prior to the time when they were owned by Netgear. The first system I had had two gateways. One with 2 cameras for free and one with 5 cameras that I paid 48 dollars annually. It allowed me to view my cameras at a remote house and to make sure all was safe. Then Netgear bought out Vuezone. It seemed like there were more " improvements" which kept the system unavailable for days . More recently there has been no support that I can find. Later there was a "pressure" to convert our system to "Arlo" a more expensive camera system which I did not like so I decided to stay with Vuezone. I usually try to save pictures by downloading them to my PC and then deleting them but all to often the download function does not work. Today, Netgear sent a notice that Vuezone will be discontinued next year in December. My plan is now beginning to replace their system with non Netgear equipment and to replace their routers as well. Why did you not just leave Vuezone alone and not buy them!!!
I have already purchased some cameras from a company called LOREX and for most this system will work fine. I can only view one camera at a time but it even has night vision.

NetGear Logo NetGear