NetFlorist / refund due weeks later and total lack of competence by people manning the customer care department and lack of feedback! disgusting service!

In 5 May I logged the below complaint with Netflorist to date no refund, absolute thieves!!!

Hi

On the 13th of April, I tried to place an order and my payment was declined yet you still took the money off my account and have not returned it.

Statement attached

I tried to communicate on that day with netflorist twice via that stupid instant messaging but I got disconnected twice and did not feel like starting all over again.

I cannot believe you make it so hard. I could not even get back to my order to fix it, the order was gone, and so was my money. Why is it impossible to view pending orders??? I think I just needed to fix the payment to take the balance from my other account but its not possible at all.

I also do not understand why you have not done any reconciliations and noticed you have a payment for an order that does not exist and has not been delivered after all this time?

Please urgently provide feedback and a refund so I can go somewhere else!

On 7 May I got this response

Ticket: REVERSAL OF PAYMENT

Thank you for email sent.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties experienced on our website.

Kindly be advised that we have submitted your request to the accounts department. The refund will take 3-10 business days.

We do understand this is nothing but a terrible inconvenience. We are so sorry for the long wait, if there is any frustration it surely is justified.

Maxine Slaffa

And then nothing, then followed up on 24 May and got the below copied and pasted response on 25 May

Ticket: REVERSAL OF PAYMENT

We are currently following up with the accounts department and once feedback is received, we will revert back to you.

I do understand this is nothing but a terrible inconvenience. I am so sorry for the long wait, if there is any frustration it surely is justified.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding and we sincerely hope that this will find you in good faith.

I respond as per below on 26 May
Please just get it fixed,

P.s your response below sounds insincere, it's like you have copied and pasted it from a script, it's exactly what you said last time

On 29 May after getting no feedback I ask for the details of a manager or head of accounts.

On 30 May I get the below reply

Ticket: REVERSAL OF PAYMENT

Kindly be advised that we have escalated your query to the accounts department and it will be reversed shortly. They are currently inundated with refund requests and have to thorough to ensure that this is done correctly.

The managers have also been advised regarding this and they are working to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Maxine Slaffa

I immediately respond that it's clearly obvious that if they are inundated this must happen a lot!!!

To date still no response and no refund, absolutely pathetic service !!! Cannot believe these thieves!!! # Netflorist

Ja