NetFloristno flowers on spring day, no happy experience and r300 out of pocket

I ordered a 'Spring Bouquet' to be delivered on 'Spring Day' 1 September 2009- with my invoice clearly stating same day delivery. I even gave them 3 contact numbers to call if there were any problems.

Well it's 2 September 2009 and it never arrived. First thing this morning I called the call centre at 07:10 - I got the voicemail telling me that the office hours are 07:00 - 18:00 and to call back during office hours? When I did eventually get a person on the end of the line, the response I got was 'oh, shucks I will follow up for you'.An hours later I got a call to say that the florist came back to them stating that no-one was home at the delivery address! I know for a fact that my Mother and Sister where both at home with the flu and I had the car - so if they did (which they didn't) go out, they couldn't have gone very far...

I also contacted our 24 hour guard and asked if any delivery had come for our unit and they showed me the log book stating that no-one had come for delivery and no delivery van had been to our complex yesterday! So who's lying? No flowers on Spring day, no happy experience and R300 out of pocket...

Da

Comments

• Nw
      Feb 25, 2019
    NetFlorist - Johnnie Walker black, not delivered
    South Africa

I placed an order for Johnnie Walker Black on the 14th of January 2019 for delivery on the 14th of February 2019 today is the 15th of February 2019 the order is still not delivered. I contacted them today they didnt even apologise they said i must call with an order number for them to cancell thats the bad attitude

May 08, 2019
    NetFlorist - Red velvet cake
    11369, MADER LANE
    South Africa

I ordered a jar cake 5 days back they never delivered it nor they refund my money. They dont even reply the emails.
    I have been using netflorist south africa for long time, they always have issue.
    Highly irresponsible and unprofessional people.

Shame

Sep 09, 2019
    NetFlorist - Poor Service
    South Africa

I ordered a gift at 10am requesting it to be delivered the following day before 15h00 and i got an email that my gift can only be delivered a day later and tried to call their customer line to no avail and finally when i got an agent she placed me on hold for 5mins without a valid reason. Horrible service