NetFlorist — no flowers on spring day, no happy experience and r300 out of pocket
I ordered a 'Spring Bouquet' to be delivered on 'Spring Day' 1 September 2009- with my invoice clearly stating same day delivery. I even gave them 3 contact numbers to call if there were any problems.
Well it's 2 September 2009 and it never arrived. First thing this morning I called the call centre at 07:10 - I got the voicemail telling me that the office hours are 07:00 - 18:00 and to call back during office hours? When I did eventually get a person on the end of the line, the response I got was 'oh, shucks I will follow up for you'.An hours later I got a call to say that the florist came back to them stating that no-one was home at the delivery address! I know for a fact that my Mother and Sister where both at home with the flu and I had the car - so if they did (which they didn't) go out, they couldn't have gone very far...
I also contacted our 24 hour guard and asked if any delivery had come for our unit and they showed me the log book stating that no-one had come for delivery and no delivery van had been to our complex yesterday! So who's lying? No flowers on Spring day, no happy experience and R300 out of pocket...
More NetFlorist Complaints & Reviews
- NetFlorist - late & no delivery 
- NetFlorist - misleading pics advertised on website 
- NetFlorist - refunds not paid back
- NetFlorist - bad service from the start
- NetFlorist - early deterioration of roses in bouquet
- NetFlorist - delivery
- NetFlorist - no accountability for pathetic service
- [Resolved] NetFlorist - late and incomplete order
- NetFlorist - late delivery to wrong address
- NetFlorist - floral scarf set