Nestle Nigeria PLC — cerelac baby formula (weevils and maggots inside)
I bought a baby formula in a supermarket in Nigeria on the 14th of May, 2017 @ 1, 300/1(Nigerian Naira).I mmediately and as its my usual practice, i checked for the nafdac number and expiry date, which were valid.
At home, i gave my wife to prepare for my 8 months and 4 days old baby to eat. My wife called my attention to what i later discovered as weevils and moths contained inside the cereals.It was by the God's grace that my baby consumed minimal amount of such substances.
I have contacted my lawyers who are, as we speak, putting things up for charges, as i have the videos, pictures, batch and Nafdac number, ... .You can only imagine the scenario if i upload this stuffs to Youtube, Facebook, instagram and the rest...It's going to be breaking news for a long time not to talk of what it would do to your image .
Please, this aint blackmail.I am a technician with Nigeria LNG (Contract).A christian too.
Well, i thought, we could settle this amicably without a noise
My name is Ayodele.I live in Bonny Island, Rivers State.Nigeria
My contact is +[protected], anytime Nigerian Time.
More Nestle Nigeria PLC Complaints & Reviews
- Nestle Coffee-mate Creamer - change in formula - nasty taste 
- Nestle - nespresso 
- Nescafe Instant Coffee - very bad quality 
- Nestle Foods - online winning notification scam 
- Nestle India Ltd - no action asm or head office 
- Nestlé UK Ltd - Scam
- Executive Options / Howard Nestler / Howard Jay - employment scam 
- Nestle Coffee Mate Creamer - chocolate raspberry discontinued 
- Nestle Coffe-mate Liquid Creamer - discontinued my favorite!!
- Nestle - nestle commercial