Nespanza / fake goods

This company claims to sell authentic products from the European
designers.I purchased a Louie Vouitton bag and was toldby a rude
salesperson that it was from Paris~slight flaw and was therefore
at Nespanza.(they buy all irregulars directly) The bag was the
worst knock off ever;cracked plastic rim, cheap, ill fitted felt lining.
NOT EVEN A GOOD FAKE.How do companies get away with this?
Also, the box was labled with a vague address, not a company one.
The phone # on the return label was disconnnected.
D.W.

Dw

More Nespanza Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ih
      31st of May, 2009

I also ordered a hand bag for almost close to retail and it turned out to be fake! Took me 2 month to get my refund! Someone needs to shut this place down! They are selling poor quality knock offs for almost retail. They try to make it seem legit by having customer feedbacks on their page, either these customers don't exist or their blind!

• Ab
      12th of Jun, 2009

I purchased an "authentic louis vuitton handbag with slight irregularities" from Nespanza.com. The handbag was COMPLETELY FAKE!!! The multicolor speedy had the LV's stamped on, the serial number was in the inncorrect spot(it was not stamped on the microfiber inside to pocket, which it is supposed to be), the gold brass looked very cheap!! DONT GET FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY!! THEY SELL NOTHING BUT FAKES! I know what authentic handbags look like and this one is definitely fake; not irrgeular; not authentic. They claim that the bags are made in Europe and are shipped here to the US because in the US they destroy irregular handbags and in Europe they dont. Well...the point is dont make the mistake of buying these fake handbags!! The old saying "Its too good to be true". To be safe I disputed the purchase with the credit card company. I will have my $389 back!!! Thats ridiculous to pay that much for a FAKE!!! Let alone any money!

• Ab
      12th of Jun, 2009

I totally agree!! Same thing here! Although I called my credit card company and they are taking it off my credit card. Im not dealing with them trying to get my money back in 30 days. The credit card company told me to just send it back asap and they would refund me in 2 days! Thanks VISA! NESPANZA.com, needs to be shut down!! They false advertise, claiming everything to be authentic!!! What a JOKE!