Nelnet / scam and cheating
Just recently made 29th consecutive payments of the 30 consecutive payments included in a Nelnet 'incentive' program and was informed that I didn't sign up for e-correspondence within 30 days of consolidating loans with Nelnet almost three years ago.
Nelnet doesn't keep records of incentive programs, and doesn't bind themselves to actually honor these programs. They make up phony requirements and 'disqualify' their clients at the last minute. No one at Nelnet has been able to articulate why they are refusing to honor their incentive programs.
Has anyone else experienced this? My question to Nelnet is how many incentive program participants are actually honored?
Very clearly I am one which they have not honored who did everything requested at time of loan closing and consolidation.
More Nelnet Complaints & Reviews
- Nelnet - charging of interest 
- Nelnet - student loan 
- Nelnet - claim they bought my loan
- Nelnet - student loans 
- Nelnet - fraud and abuse 
- Nelnet - technical site problems / bad email customer service
- Nelnet - student loans
- Nelnet - changed payments to different accounts without consent
- Nelnet - fraudulent business practices, unethical business practices, and will report you to the credit bureaus without remorse.
- Nelnet - no notice of change in payment amount