Neckline Slimmer / fraud
OK, you have read all of the other complaints about the Neckline Slimmer. I would say the same, but I was not content to just ### about it. I went to the Wisconsin Department of Justice and filed a consumer complaint with the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection (DATCP).
SAS Group is a distribution company for a host of products, including the infamous Awesome Auger- check out the list at the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau. The BBB is a wet noodle when it comes to enforcement of anything, so don't waste time filing a complaint with them (even though plenty of people already have).
For what it is worth, here is the physical address of the distribution company.
355 Byrd Ave
Neenah, WI 54956
It seems they are only interested in getting your money, selling you things you did not want and did not approve and then making it impossible to get your money back without going through and extended process. This is the WORST online buying experience I have ever had.
More Neckline Slimmer Complaints & Reviews
- Neckline Slimmer - Misleading charges 
- Neckline Slimmer - Insufficient Disclosure 
- Neckline Slimmer - buying why? 
- Neckline Slimmer - Fraudulent
- Neckline Slimmer - scam 
- Neckline Slimmer - Excessive unauthorized charges
- Neckline Slimmer - sprained neck 
- Neckline Slimmer - Mail fraud
- Neckline Slimmer - Deceptive Hidden Charges 
- Neckline Slimmer - fraudulent sales tactics