Neckline Slimmer / fraud

1 355 Byrd AveNeenah, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-573-7583

OK, you have read all of the other complaints about the Neckline Slimmer. I would say the same, but I was not content to just ### about it. I went to the Wisconsin Department of Justice and filed a consumer complaint with the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection (DATCP).

SAS Group is a distribution company for a host of products, including the infamous Awesome Auger- check out the list at the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau. The BBB is a wet noodle when it comes to enforcement of anything, so don't waste time filing a complaint with them (even though plenty of people already have).

For what it is worth, here is the physical address of the distribution company.
355 Byrd Ave
(Distribution Company)
Neenah, WI 54956

It seems they are only interested in getting your money, selling you things you did not want and did not approve and then making it impossible to get your money back without going through and extended process. This is the WORST online buying experience I have ever had.

Comments

• Sr
      25th of Nov, 2009

Went online to order ONE Neckline Slimmer- no creams, nothing else. The online system offers a string of "extras", all of which I declined. At the end of the process my order was automatically placed without the opportunity to review the pending order for accuracy- and I know why. The order placed was for two slimmers and two "creams' for a total of $60.78. Order should have been about $26 total. No chance to correct at that time.

24 hours later I called to complain and was told that when the products arrive I could call back and get a Return Authorization code, which I did. Problem is, they will only refund cost of goods and NOT the exhorbitant shipping/handling charges (totaling $25) so my net refund ends up being only about $35- not acceptable at all.

I've filed a dispute with my credit card company and thankfully they've removed the charges, at least for now, while the complaint is investigated. I'll also take the advise of the post above and file a formal complaint with the Wisconsin DATCP and see what comes of it.

• Be
      3rd of Aug, 2011

I have had the "same-ol/same-ol experience of the double charge for two orders instead of one, stuff I didn't order, etc., but I just discovered a new wrinkle that I found very interesting. In scrolling through the various complaints I came across a suspicious one that recommended that people who have been scammed report it to "[redacted]. GET THIS; [redacted] IS A SCAME THAT POSTS FRAUDULENT COMPLAINTS ON THE VICTIMS msn WEBSITE AND THEN CHARGES YOU AROUND $1000 to remove it even though they placed it there in the first place. Then a week later, lo' and behold! Another complaint, with the same drill: Pay-to-play. I AM A VICTIM OF BOTH AND NO ONE CAN DO A THING TO THEM BECAUSE THERE ARE NO LAWS TO
    PROTECT CONSUMERS THAT i KNOW OF. To learn more about this scame, google edmagedson.com but for God's sake, don't get him mad at you unless you want to be defamed and blackmailed.