NCO-Medclr / credit report
N.C.O-MEDCLR has placed a bad debt on my credit report, that I could not have possibly have made. It claims the debt was made Dec. 1, 2004/ I was incarserated at the Florida dept. of corrections at that time as a matter in fact my incarseration date was in 2000. I was released in 2008. They do not allow the inmates to make debt while incarserated therefore. It was impossible for me to have done that. I want my credit report cleaned up and nco medclr.put on report for trying to falsely get money from people whom do not owe.
More NCO-Medclr Complaints & Reviews
- NCO-Medclr - Unfair billing practices, fraud and rip off! 
- NCO-Medclr - I paid my bill in full and they will not show a 0.00 balance on my credit report! 
- NCO-Medclr - non-existing medical debt 
- NCO-Medclr - Terrible experience
- NCO-Medclr - I got a charge that went to collection without my knowledge! 
- NCO-Medclr - billing me for hospital visits I never made 
- NCO-Medclr - Wrong Reporting Causing Damages To Me
- NCO-Medclr - Supposed debt bill every year without notice or warning!