NCO Financial / Scam and cheating!
Just received a CP2000 from the IRS about a 1099C that NCO filed.I had proven that i was not the person they were looking for. They had wrong DOB, state of residence, middle initial and SSN#. Sent them documentation on everything except my SSN#.They continued to call and threaten until, wanting to prove once and for all that I wasn't their man, I gave them my SSN#. Calls stopped immediately after that. Thought it was finished.
NOW I SEE WHY THEY NEEDED MY SSN#. They needed to attach this debt to someone so they could write it off. Have no documentation, NCO never sent me anything, not even a copy of 1099C. Now I have to pay taxes and penalties on a debt that was never mine. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
More NCO Financial Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial - Stop bothering me 
- NCO Financial - Debt collection letter on paid account
- NCO Financial - False informaqtion provided. Rude, insulting managers. They don't want to hear you when you have a complaint
- NCO Financial - Atempting to collect on a paid off credit card
- NCO Financial - Collections on debt that is not owed
- NCO Financial - Harrassment and unprofessionalism 
- NCO Financial - Fraud 
- NCO Financial - NCO Financial Fraud
- NCO Financial - Inappropriate calling
- NCO Financial - HARRASING PHONE CALLS/ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT ON BILLS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID/PRIVACY HIPPA INFRACTION