NCO Financial / Collections on debt that is not owed

1 Hor, United States
Phone: 1-800-520-3594

We traded in our Surburban in December 5, 2007. We made our original monthly payment but then went to the dealership and found another vehicle we wanted to buy so we traded in the Surburban. The dealership PAID OFF the Surburban and we were told to stop payment on the check so we did because GMAC would have gotten a double payment.

It is now September 15, 2008 and we received a letter from NCO financial that we now owe this payment for the vehicle that we were told to stop payment on. We immediately called GMAC and asked what was going on. They told us the account was PIF and there was nothing to worry about and they sent us letter to send to NCO so they would clear my name and stop with all correspondence.

To date they have harrassed my wife with several rude calls during the day saying they will not "listen to long winded stories because they have bigger and better fish to fry".

We have filed complaints with BBB in PA, Attorney General in our home state and the Federal Trade Commission.

They have put this debt on my credit bureau which dropped my beacon score immencely and they will have it repaired as soon as I am finished. I will fight until the end my friend.

This is a debt I do not owe. I have all the letters and documentation to back up my end of the story. I will be filling a complaint the the three credit bureaus on my next agendas.