NCO Financial / Stop bothering me
I am writing to let you know that NCO Financial has been calling my house and asking for someone that does not live here and we have never heard of the person they are looking for. How do I file a complaint and possiable harassment charges on this company? We have told them over and over again they have the wrong number. This had happened several months ago and it stopped for a few months but has started back up this week.
More NCO Financial Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial - Debt collection letter on paid account
- NCO Financial - Scam and cheating!
- NCO Financial - False informaqtion provided. Rude, insulting managers. They don't want to hear you when you have a complaint
- NCO Financial - Atempting to collect on a paid off credit card
- NCO Financial - Collections on debt that is not owed
- NCO Financial - Harrassment and unprofessionalism 
- NCO Financial - Fraud 
- NCO Financial - NCO Financial Fraud
- NCO Financial - Inappropriate calling
- NCO Financial - HARRASING PHONE CALLS/ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT ON BILLS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID/PRIVACY HIPPA INFRACTION