NCO Financial / Calling me to get at a family member
NCO Financial called me at work (at work!) wanting me to pass along a message to a family member who had been turned over to them. I orded them to never ever call me again, and especially not at work. However, I used my cell phone to return the call. Today they called my cell phone. I have had it! I have an excellent credit score, and yet they are harassing me with the hope that I will harass a family member. Is that even legal? Can a company really call me and harass me in order to get at a family member (not a spouse, mind you) . . . I called my brother and found out that he too has been harassed by NCO Financial with the same request to have our family member call NCO Financial. This is beyond ridiculous! Both my brother and I have very good credit scores and should not be getting called by a collection agency. NCO apparently has no boundaries, and, based on what I have read online that led me to this complaint forum, no regard for the law.
More NCO Financial Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial - Stop bothering me 
- NCO Financial - Debt collection letter on paid account
- NCO Financial - Scam and cheating!
- NCO Financial - False informaqtion provided. Rude, insulting managers. They don't want to hear you when you have a complaint
- NCO Financial - Atempting to collect on a paid off credit card
- NCO Financial - Harrassment and unprofessionalism 
- NCO Financial - Fraud 
- NCO Financial - NCO Financial Fraud
- NCO Financial - Inappropriate calling
- NCO Financial - HARRASING PHONE CALLS/ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT ON BILLS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID/PRIVACY HIPPA INFRACTION