Naturalizer.com / Never received Christmas orders or response.

I ordered from this joke of a company on Nov. 24th, 2010. The money for ALL of my items ordered was charged to my debit card on that same day. I have received NUMEROUS emails asking about was I happy with my items-numerous! I have replied to these emails as well as gone through their customer service email and the phone. I only received 1 item out of 5 ordered and as of today they have only refunded me for 2 items. They still owe me money or an answer to my replies at the very least. I will never buy from these scammers again and will be sure to let as many shoppers as I can know the farce of trying to get naturalizer to pay me back my money. The courtesy of a reply would have been nice as well seeing as I made sure to let them know that these items were gifts for Christmas. What a waste of time and energy dealing with the jokers at this company. never again!

Comments

• Al
      1st of Feb, 2012
    Naturalizer.com - I do not think I will be buying from their site again
    Naturalizer.com
    naturalizer.com

Though I love the brand and half my shoe collection is made up of it, I do not think I will be buying from their site again.

Recently, I ordere two pairs of shoes from their website, both of which I was very excited for. I bought them during the end of the season sale and was extremely pleased with the discounts.

One arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and I fairly pleased with it. Trying to get the other pair, however, was an entirely different story. They sent me tracking information for it, but about a week after I'd bought the shoes, they still hadn't shipped. I emailed them, as the typically waiting time was stated at 1-2 days, and they replied saying they would contact the manufacturer and send me tracking information when available. A few days later, I received and email stating that my shoes had been returned, they were sorry they didn't meet my satisfaction, and that I would be refunded.

Surprised, I emailed them again, noting that I not only had never returned the shoes but had never received them in the first place. I wrote that I still very much wanted the shoes and was confused about what was going on. They replied, apologizing for the inconvenience, stating that I should repurchase the shoes and perhaps try using a different address.

At this point, I was annoyed. I knew there wasn't a problem with the mailing address because my other shoes from the same order had arrived fine. And while I would have begrudgingly just replaced my order, the shoes had since tripled in price. I wrote them again, making them aware of these facts and confessing my annoyance that they still had not explained what the actual problem with my order was and that they were suggesting I repurchase the shoes at triple the price, rather than simply sending them to me at the price I'd originally paid, especially as they were still selling them in my size online.

When they responded, they again apologized, said there was some sort of processing error and that the shoes I ordered were no longer available in my style or size (despite the fact that I seemed to still be able to purchase them online as though they were in stock). Rather than offerring to send me a new pair when in stock at the original price, they gave me a 20% discount to be used online. Unfortunately, even with this discount, the shoes I ordered and should have received will still cost more than twice what they did when I originally bought them, and since I don't believe in patronizing companies that force customers to pay for their errors, I do not think I will be shopping with them anymore.