National Rifle Association - NRA / Numerous unsolicited phone calls
We have been receiving numerous unsolicited phone calls (3-5 calls per day) from the NRA. I was a former member of the NRA however I choose not to renew my membership. I have emailed NRA to stop harassing us with all of their phone calls . Our efforts have been unsuccessful as we continue to receive numerous phone calls from the NRA on a daily basis.
We are contacting our local phone company and the FTC.
Again I DO NOT want to renew my membership and we have communicated this information to the NRA on several occasions.
Can you please intercede on our behalf and order the NRA to stop calling our home phone number and order the NRA to cease their daily attempts? We consider this an invasion of our privacy as well as being a obvious form of harassment.
John M. Karl
More National Rifle Association - NRA Complaints & Reviews
- National Rifleman's Association/IMC/NRA - Repeated unwanted phone solitations
- National Rifle Association (NRA) - Calls from "imc" 417-268-9980 to my home 417-756-8027
- National Rifle Association (NRA) - unsolicited phone calls from imc stating they are nra
- National Rifle Association - NRA - Unsolicited calls, harassment
- National Rifle Association - Telephone Harrassment 
- National Rifle Association [NRA] - constant unsolicited calls and emails 
- National Rifle Association [NRA] - nra sweepstake scam, unauthorised credit card charge, unethical behaviour.
- National Rifle Association (NRA) - nra videos inciting violence
- National Rifle Association (NRA) - life membership
- National Rifle Association - Took my money