National Pen Company / sends pens without orders

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THESE GUYS! I ordered pens...got them...and then a few weeks later got ANOTHER, different box of pens. I NEVER ordered more pens...I NEVER received a confirmation saying I ordered more pens. All I got was an email telling me they were on the way.

These guys obviously think that once they have your credit card they can just keep dinging it whenever they want. I am reporting them to every service I can find in order to help others from being screwed.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS EVEN ONCE with these guys! You will regret it!

Comments

• Da
      9th of Oct, 2009
    National Pen Company - Hang Ups
    National Pen Company
    Illinois

They sent a sample which does not work. Have tried to help them out by contacting them with this information - by email (undeliverable when sent to their posted customer service email), by phone (either get endless music or they hang up on me), by chat (no answer). Will never order from them again.

19th of Apr, 2012

This company not reliable.I am still waiting for my order that was placed on March 12, 2012. I sent them an email asking about my order, respond was that they were out of something, and my order will be in progress now.Honestly I don't know if they can be trusted? I am not sure if I ever will get my order. Do not order anything from this company.YOU WILL REGRET IT BIG TIME. I ALREADY DID.

• Sc
      7th of Jul, 2016

The same thing happened to me - pens delivered that I had not realized had been "ordered." I mocked up something and went through the steps to get a final price including set up, shipping, taxes, and any discounts. Seeing that the actual price was more than double what was advertised, I closed out of the site. Without any credit card information or final approval, National Pen went ahead, produced and sent the product with an INVOICE based on the information they had apparently purchased from a 3rd party seller combined with whatever they gleaned from my internet visit. . In my case I had signed up for raffles/prizes at a trade show and ended up with a sample pen and coupon saying I could get 50 inscribed pens for $19.00. Just through checking that out on their website, I ended up with 50 pens I don't really need and a $56. bill. They even claim I set up an "account" with them. Customer service reduced the fee by $15 but would not allow the pens to be returned. Looking on line, I see that many people have problems with National Pen. Be careful!