National Motor Museum Mint / Awful company

United States Review updated:

I was contacted at around 5pm on 10-8-07 and the young lady that I was speaking to told me that they would be sending me out a free 1964 1/2 Mustang for being a great customer. Also that I would be able to view the following vehicles. And that there would be no charge unless I choose to keep it after the viewing time. Well What i found out was that they have kept my credit card information without my permission and were going to bill it as soon as the order was shipped. Even though the sales rep said there was no cost upfront. So if you have ordered from National Motor Mint in the past they have your card info and you need to call them and get it removed so this doesn't happen to you.
Va

Comments

Fl
  30th of Dec, 2008
False Advertisement,

I have ordered from this company twice, the first time I had no problems, the second time I was contacted by phone and was told since I was a valuable customer, I was eligible to recieve a free car, however, they would also be sending me two additional cars/trucks, but if I elect not to keep them I could return them free of charge and I would not be billed until I had the opportunity to receive the order and review it. WRONG, I was billed the very next day to the same credit card they had on file. I decided then not to order any more cars/trucks from this company. On today, 30 Dec O8, I received two more trucks in the mail that I did not order and have a cost of $32.00 have been charged to my credit card. There was not return label enclosed, no phone number for customer service, NOTHING. I tried calling, but they said their office was closed, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau about this company practice of billing customers without their permission. I am appalled that this is being allowed and this company has not been punished.