National Enterprise Systems / Violation of FDCPA
A few weeks ago, I received a voicemail at work from an Officer Gonzalez from the Maricopa Co. Sheriff's Dept advising me that he would be serving me a summons at work that day if I didn't call back a lawyer by the name of Peter Schwartz. I called the number that he left, and it was the NES office. I asked to speak to "Peter Shwartz, " and the guy who answered advised me that he would handle this for the "attorney" who was busy at the moment. He proceeded to yell at me about how I am a liar because I did not have $800 to give him by the end of the day to pay off a debt that I owe. He said that 99% of people are liars like me. He advised that Fed Ex had been out to my house 3 times to give me documents stating when my court date was. I did some research, and found that there is no Officer Gonzalez at the Maricopa Sheriff's Dept. I also spoke to people at NES, and discovered that there is no attorney named Peter Shwartz on staff nor can NES bring suit against a debtor. They can only turn unpaid debts over to the original creditor. So, NES impersonated a police officer as well as a lawyer, and they lied to me about notifying me of some fictitious court date. The representative that I complained to at NES said that she would put in a complaint with her manager. She later told me that other people had filed similar complaints, and that the violations were coming from their California office, not their OH office. Who cares which office it is coming from? What kind of sick individuals can impersonate police, lawyers, and god knows who else as well as scream and lie like they did? I can't think of a more severe violation of the FDCPA. Can you?
More National Enterprise Systems Complaints & Reviews
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and rip off! 
- National Enterprise Systems - It is a horrible company 
- National Enterprise Systems - Collection Tactics 
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and cheating 
- National Enterprise Systems - scare tactics
- National Enterprise Systems - customer service calls too early or too late
- National Enterprise Systems - Continuing to call despite informing them of the wrong number
- National Enterprise Systems - Wage garnishment
- National Enterprise Systems - Made unauthorized charged to my fiancée bank account
- National Enterprise Systems - Horrible People!