National Credit Solutions / Movie Gallery Debt
Yesterday, i learned that my untarnished credit rating was in fact, showing a negative remark from something/someone called, "National Credit Solutions." I contacted them--by the way (They aren't helpful, and try to scare you into thinking that you are some sort of criminal, breaching a legal contract)--Brandi continues with telling me that only 20 people work for this collection agency, and they took on between 2 to 4 MILLION accounts from movie gallery. (simple math is $99 dollars x millions, and this place is getting rich off of alleged late fees and unreturned movies) This rental you may ask??? From 11/2009, which was returned, and i was in movie gallery every couple weeks until they closed five or six months ago, never to have been notified in person, over the phone or through mail that i had accrued ANY kind of fee, in fact, they were constantly calling and leaving messages about how i had won a free movie rental!!! Best Part you ask?? Why cant "NCS" send me and/or read me copy of the contract i allegedly signed (i gave them my drivers license, not to my knowledge, did i sign anything) and continued with telling me if i paid the $99 dollars today, they would delete it from my credit report. Im SURE many of you reading this just paid the $99 dollars or haven't yet, but are seriously considering it, but i wouldn't advise it!! Here is what i will say, i am contacting everyone who i can think of to reprimand "NCS" and Movie Gallery and someone should go to prison for ruining hardworking citizens credit report and rating. I am still wondering why this collector proceeded to tell me that my $99 dollars, wasn't important to her and wouldn't affect her job in the least. Well "NCS"
BRING IT ON! Contact BBB, FTC & send a letter of debt validation, and make them prove without a doubt that you owe this money. Keep me posted!
More National Credit Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- National Credit Solutions - Inaccurate credit reporting for BMG debt 
- National Credit Solutions - Scam and cheating 
- National Credit Solutions - NCS on your credit? 
- National Credit Solutions - bmg music 
- National Credit Solutions - Item on Credit Report for BMG Music 
- National Credit Solutions - harrasment 
- National Credit Solutions - Hollywood video 
- National Credit Solutions - Hollywood Video Late fees 
- National Credit Solutions - Derogatory Mark on Credit Report 
- National Credit Solutions - Fraudulent Debt Reporting