National City Mortgage / adverse practices
National City Mortgage has an outrageous and adverse practice of cashing a mortgage payment check, withdrawing the funds from the payers bank, then holding the funds for about a month, then sending the funds back by check to whatever address they have on file, then declaring that the account payment is overdue, and applying late fees, taking adverse credit reporting steps, etc. All this because they change the escrow payment amount, and if the payer does not get notice or make adjustment in payment, instead of showing a deficit in the escrow, they refuse to apply the payment at all!
This is about as insane a policy as I can imagine; they did it to me two years ago, and they have just done it again. I've asked them to contact me by email, but they refuse to do so.
This bank deserves to go broke and be taken over by a management that hopefully will be more customer friendly!
More National City Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - auto loan
- PNC Financial Services Group - poor customer service & lack of communication
- Pnc Points Department - gift cards that I have not received
- PNC Financial Services Group - unethical behavior
- PNC Financial Services Group - you cancelled my account