National Action Financial Services / They are constantly harassing me and I owe nothing

They are constantly harassing me about a debt from 1996 on a vehicle that had been wreck but nalc had put there own insurance on my vehicle that I paid for every month and they vehicle was paid off after the accident now they say I owe like 20, 000 for a 9000 vehicle and when I asked her to send me any a copy of any paperwork she had she didn't have any. They were very rude and literally threatened me on the phone then hung up on me I am changing my phone number and I am contacting an attorney and suing them for harassment.

Va

Comments

• Fe
      17th of Sep, 2009

This company is a BUG...they are trying to collect on debts that either no longer exist or are outdated...they keep living messages and messages...call mr. Lynch. I refuse to answer calls that are left by non-humans, or recordings... This is pure harrassment. When you get them on the phone, then they think they not only have permission to call you, but to record you...take me to court, that is what I say...you can't collect on something that is none existant or out dated.