Nathan's Natural / unauthorized debit charge

Ocala, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 352-304-8647

Nathan' Naturals debited my account for some sort of membership charge ($89.89) which I did not authorize, or want. I had given them my debit card number to pay for (shipping only) on a sample product. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to reach them by phone and emails. They do not return calls left on answering machines or emails. And when I try to reach threm through their sights, nothing goes through. Their area code is WA, PO> Box is NY, and shlipping address is MI. I live on SS and cannot afford this debit and now my bank is charging overdraft fees for this problem.

Su

Comments

• Ca
      Aug 20, 2009

This just happened to me too!! I'm going to the bank today to dispute the payment!! I just filed bankruptcy and certainly don't have the money to pay for this. I'm going to do what ever I can to bring them down. I might get my lawyer involved!!!

• Ca
      Aug 20, 2009

I ordered a sample bottle of the Vilift product and they took out the $4.95 charge out of my account a couple of weeks ago. They sent me a whole bottle instead which I didn't open. They took out $89.99 out of my checking account and never sent me the sample bottle and charged me for the whole bottle instead and I didn't take any because I wasn't sure about it. You can't talk to anyone on the phone and they haven't called me back either. I'm going to the bank to dispute this charge.

• Di
      Jul 10, 2012

I also have not received a product. After reading these complaints I will report them to the Better Business Büro.I will have to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. Such a shame. Diane Berlowitz