Nathans Natural - Nuvoryn / No Delivery and poor customer service

South Africa Review updated:

I ordered a package of 2 plus 1 with order number [protected]. The order was done on the
22/02/2012 and got an automated e-mail saying it has been shipped on the same day. I have been phoning and e-mailing Nuvoryn Cape Town from the 05/03/2012 and since then i haven't got any feedback/response. When i phone I've been told someone is going to contact me within 24 hours and no one has done that. When e-mailing i get an automated e-mail response with no explanation about my order. Today is the 14/03/2012 and still no one has contacted me. What kind of service are you providing? I paid R958.00 that was deposited into your account for this order and this quote is from you " Please Note: All orders will be shipped within 24 hours of the order time." You also quote "Free Worldwide Delivery - within 5-12 days". It's going to be 30 days in a week's time.

Pe

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2012

It happened to me to but then I received an email that it wasn't posted for some other reason and I will receive a full refund. That's been two weeks now and still nothing. Not happy not happy at all.

• Et
      9th of Jun, 2012

This is so pathetic, i can't believe people will jst decide to exploit people only for their. Own gains •i place for 2 plus 1 nuvoryn product wt order no 4030018164 on d 15/3/12 and I received an automated email d same day telling me the order has been shiped•i av been sending emails to nathans natural for several times now for an update up to no avail becos neither do I receive a reply back base on dat or an update on the order•i dnt even know how to get my money since they are not even responding to emails•i ope nathans natural are not fraudsters•

• Wh
      27th of Jun, 2012

The same happen to me you will never receive your products. I got this complaint from another person:On 25/ 09/11 I placed an order for Nuvoryn diet pills at [URL Removed] The item was R958 with free shipping and I received an email from Nathan's Natural immediately stating it had gone thru on my credit card. Two days later I noticed that the amount charged on my credit card was R1039, 37. When I queried this with the bank I was told it was an overseas purchase, so I tried to contact the customer service number in Cape Town to cancel the order. After a couple days I finally got through to a salesperson who did not have any answers and who strangely did not even ask me for my order number to trace it. He just said it would be received in two weeks and I needed to e-mail my details in order to cancel. When I emailed I received an advert as a response. After almost a month from the date I placed the order, I received a letter from the customs officials in SA stating that the shipment was not cleared by customs and will be destroyed. I guess it's banned in this country. After weeks of phoning and emailing the South African website, I sent through a complaint on the UK website two months later and was given a refund almost immediately. Please do not order Nuvoryn in South Africa

• Si
      28th of Dec, 2012

Please note that the customer service number isn't actually customer service. It's an order line. That's like calling a pizza delivery service and getting mad when they won't dryclean your tuxcedo. So part of the problem is that you are focusing your efforts in the wrong area. Just keep sending emails requesting a refund or order status, the phone number won't help you unless you want to order more product.