Nasty DressFalse Advertisement

I purchased four items from Nasty Dress and I was very disappointed in the quality of the fabric and none of the items I purchased look anything like what was shown on the website. I have never known of a company selling clothing that did not have an inside label or care directions. I was totally disappointed with my purchase and I feel like the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commissioner need to look into foreign companies that are falsely advertising their goods and services. I would not recommend Nasty Dress to anyone. This company will rip you off and do nothing to make good on your purchase. You just lose your hard earned money and be unsatisfied. I have tried on several occasions to reach this company and I find it amazing that there is no telephone number for you to call and speak with a live agent about your complaint.

Lorrene Holloman

Lo
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Lo
      Mar 05, 2015

I will never order from NASTY DRESS AGAIN

• Ki
      Apr 27, 2015

I'm so pissed I spent 78 dollars on 5 items & only
    Received 3 of them smh I can't get a hold of no one at the company I don't think I wanna order from any of these lil sites they have going on ... Foreign anyways .!

• Fa
      Apr 29, 2015

hello i control home since April 22, 2015, but I still have not received n from you i already pay my order I want to know when did that I would have my order on my order number is JJ1504211527178463 . i pay by paypal has hassan I bangoura fatim here is the address for delivery jai gives Marguerin 3 rue 75014 paris thank you to answer me as soon as it is getting worrisome

• Re
      Oct 21, 2015

I ordered 5 prs of sun sandals Invoice #INV2-8Q6T-EGHL-7UR3-PXGC. Receipt #[protected]. Would like my money refunded off of my c.c. They were ordered months ago!!!

• Su
      Dec 03, 2015

I have ordered a dress for my daughter for Christmas got enough going on in our family without this dress not turning up if nothings done I will take it further please email with details to what's happening asap thanks

• Su
      Dec 03, 2015

I've ordered a Christmas dress from this site for my daughter we have enough that's happened to us without this going on please email with details asap, if nothings done I will take this a lot further, thanks

• Ms
      Dec 07, 2015

I pressed PLACE ORDER, an error message came up saying the attempt was unsuccessful and to try PayPal. I tried it again, shortly after, I received 2 emails confirming that my order had been processed twice. Now I have 2 $80 orders that have the exact same items. I can't contact anyone from the company, so I'm going to call the bank to dispute both charges. I will get my money and possibly the items.

• Ri
      Dec 22, 2015

I bought a pair of pants and they did not look like the ones pictured. I filled out the return option in their support center. They want a code to complete the ticket. But any code I typed in, does not work. It seems this is done on purpose so no one can contact them. I will never buy from them again.

• He
      Feb 08, 2016

I purchased two corsets 3 weeks ago. I received an email stating that my payment was received and I would receive confirmation of shipping with a tracking number. The email never came. I never received my items. And, when I submitted a ticket via email... I never received a response. Well that was 40.00 down the drain. I probably just contributed to a terrorist attack or something. I'm sick.

• Ni
      Mar 22, 2016

No real contact details- received a jacket that looks plastic- paid $48 - I seriously cannot wear it and would be embarrassed to resell it- the arms were to skinny and came down past my hands & it felt like a plastic garbage bag on me-I put in request after about 2 hours of not being able to find order number and emailing them concerning all this- surprise surprise they have not gotten back to me for full refund- even though on site says if you are not happy with purchase you can return and get full refund.
    I am absolutely furious!!!