Narconon / No pay check on pay day

1 809 west erie st.Albion, MI, United States Review updated:

I've been employed with narconon for 3 years, i am a good employe, i've been told many times by the administration " we like you" i am totaly fed - up with the b. S. Yep they like me because i do a good job for low wages. 8. 00 an hour. I did get a. 50 raise after a year, then got laid off last year for 5 mos. Got called back to work on 03 / 28 / 09. They took that. 50 away and did not give me a pay check on pay day!!!Then fired me because i told them i would come to work when i got a pay check. It seemed fair to me. Some of my co - workers tell me they havent had a check for over a month! Pay day is bi - weekly

De

Comments

Ma
  2nd of May, 2009

As I commented in reply to the newspaper report on your situation, it is not surprising that Narconon Freedom Center is unable to pay staff. There are multiple tax liens and lawsuits against it and it's preessor, Narconon Stone Hawk.

Most people don't realize that Narconon is a Scientology front group. You are not the only one filing complaints against a scientology entity for labor abuses. Check out these current CA lawsuits:
I wish you much success. All employees are entitled to their wages and you deserve yours.

Ma
  2nd of May, 2009

ps: look who's advertisement is at the top of this page, lol.
Reader beware: it's Narconon

Ka
  29th of Sep, 2011
NARCONON FREEDOM CENTER - rehab
narconon freedom center
Albion
Michigan

heroin being brought into rehab