Nano Japan Operating At Malaysia And Singapore / selling fake health supplements with fake halal claim

2 Malaysia, Singapore Review updated:

Recently I purchased a bottle of krill oil from "Nano Japan". As krill oil should be red in colour, I discovered that the colour of the krill oil capsule from Nano Japan is yellow instead of red. This got me worried. Upon studying the ingredient list on the box, I realise that there is also no phospholipids in the oil, which is a very important characteristic of krill oil. As authentic krill oil is water soluble, I opened up the capsule and put into water, and discovered that the oil just remain on top, instead of dissolving in water. This confirmed that Nano Japan’s krill oil is NOT krill oil.

1. It is yellow colour and

2. It has no phospholipids.

3. It does not dissolve in water. I have no idea the actual content in the so-called Krill Oil by Nano Japan. The consumer protection association and government should take action against such companies as the capsules are consumed into the body, and could potentially be dangerous.

Nano Japan is apparently a fake Japanese company selling fake health supplements at online marketplace in Malaysia and Singapore, such as Qoo10, tricking consumers into believing in their products are good with glitzy claims and testimonies but no real evidence. Moreover, virtually all authentic Japanese supplements are not Halal certified. If you are looking for real Halal health supplements, their supplements are also fake Halal certified. How can anyone entrust their health to an irresponsible company like Nano Japan? It’s a company that cannot be trusted by any means.

By the way, there is no REAL address of this company, they only put the address as :

International Plaza, Anson Road, Singapore
Management staff: Ms. Heidi Ng

No Floor and Unit is stated there!!!

If there is anything go wrong of the supplements, there is no way you can sue them.

Av
Aug 22, 2017

Comments

• Aa
      29th of Aug, 2017

I am a Muslim. Halal certification is a must for everything I consume, including health supplements. I used to buy from Nano Collagen from Nano Japan in Qoo10. However, I was told by my Japanese friends that it is impossible for Japanese products to have Halal certified, that’s why we do not see Halal certified Japanese products around in Japan I went to check the Halal association in Japan to find out if Nano Collagen is Halal certified, and confirm that Nano Collagen is NOT HALAL CERTIFIED! I am totally shock and urge all customers to be careful with this brand and company, because it cannot be trusted. It is a scam!

• Na
      8th of Nov, 2017

Dear Ms. Aabidah,
    Good evening. Thank you very much for your posting. We feel obliged to offer you an explanation for your kind assurance. In Japan, most foods, cosmetics, health supplements, skincare etc, are either derived from porcine (pork) or can be from unusual sources like horse's (oil) or sheep, deers placenta etc. While the concept of HALAL is permissible or HARAM strictly forbidden, the general consumer market has evolved quickly due to the coming Olympics to take place in Tokyo in 2020. Restaurants, hotels, manufacturers of finished goods are welcoming/ opening up to be certified HALAL, albeit by whom? In fact, traditional muslim organizations are also keeping up with times to offer certifications of various levels. As far as NANO JAPAN is concern, our Osaka factories had been visited by JAKIM (of Malaysia) inspectors and also IFRC officers (from HK office, but based in Indonesia). Unlike food premises that commonly serves up porcine dishes, offer alcoholic beverages, the criteria for health supplement manufacturers are more forgiving as it is more easily complied that the raw materials are not from forbidden sources (and might be pharmaceutical grade as a matter of the level), equipment are not contaminated, storing, delivery and shipping spaces are compartmentalize, etc, proper audit/ training and yearly inspections. While most Nano Japan products are HALAL certified product, some are not but they it don't mean that are haram like Nano Biogenie. It is not certified Halal because it is a separate manufacturing facility located in Yokohama. However, Nano Biogenie does not contain any animal origin materials but only soy beans fermentate and bacteria culture (since it is a probiotics by-product). We hope by offering this explanations can enable you and also esteemed readers a better insight. We appreciate your comments and your clearer understanding even more. If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to write to us at product@nanojapan.jp anytime. Thank you. - NANO JAPAN management

5th of Dec, 2017

Your answers do NOT address my concerns.
    There are few issues here remained unresolved.
    (1) NO PROPER EXPLANATION from Nano Japan to confirm how on earth the krill oil can be yellow color, instead of red. Let me get straight to the point. Nanao Japan's krill oil is FAKE Krill oil.
    (2) NO REAL IDENTITY of Nano Japan. If anything goes wrong and consumers fall sick or die from consuming your products, where to pursue legally? Consumer takes their own risk.
    (3) CONFIRMED Japan Islamic Trust, Halal Committee, http://www.islam.or.jp/en/halalfood/about-the-certified-products/ NONE of your product is Halal certified, so why did you claim Halal?!
    Nano Japan cannot be trusted, it fabricate Halal claims and is a fabricated company selling fake health supplements.

5th of Jan, 2018

I have done some research on FAKE krill oil.

There is fake krill oil on the market with just little or even zero Phospholipids, whereas Antarctic krill oil contains about 24% omega-3 fatty acids and at least 40% Phospholipids, to which the majority of the omega-3s are bound. The most outstanding property of Krill Oil is that the Omega-3's are in the form of Phospholipids and therefore better absorbed. If this is not the case, i.e. Omega-3 is not bound with Phospholipids, then it would be just kind of ordinary fish oil.

Krill oil must be in RED color because of the existence of Astaxanthin. - a powerful bright red antioxidant.

Nano Japan is defrauding customers because they think customers don't know any better.

We should all report this scam to : https://www.scamalert.sg or https://www.case.org.sg. Help others by sharing this news to your friends.

• Sh
      24th of Aug, 2018

@Aabidah Please name the original ones according to you.
    It seems if you have seen a Tiger to be brown in color. Tigers will be brown in color in every part of the universe, No white tigers.

4th of Sep, 2018

@Shailendra K Singh Let's not confuse a cat with a tiger!!! There are only few Krill oil manufacturers in the world (google about it), all krill oil are in red color because it contains Astaxanthin. Krill in white color!!! What do you expect??? One in billions!!! I have doubts about this. Products from Nano Japan is a scam, let's not argue about it.

1st of Feb, 2018

Nano Lacto VV & probiotics is another fake health supplement. Kaneka Japan never research or produce probiotics. Nano Japan just like to claim whatever they like. The product won't work as what they claimed!

• Sh
      24th of Aug, 2018

@Aabidah Absolutely wrong. KANEKA KP08 or Lactobacillus brevis is the strain of probiotics.

Kaneka KP08 (Kaneka’s Lactobacillus brevis) is one of lactic acid bacteria derived from plants that has been isolated in sugukizuke, which is a type of pickle that originates in Kyoto and has been eaten by Japanese for centuries. In order to stay healthy, maintaining a good intestinal environment is crucial, and this requires increasing
    the beneficial bacteria and decreasing the harmful bacteria in the intestines. It is commonly known that by consuming living lactic acid bacteria, beneficial bacteria in the intestines can easily be increased while the propagation of harmful bacteria is suppressed. Kaneka KP08 features the ability to survive even in harsh environments, and its capability of surviving in the intestines is particularly strong. Kaneka KP08 has been prepared as a immaculate white powder containing this living Lactobacillus brevis.

Please don't create confusion.

4th of Sep, 2018

@Shailendra K Singh First of all, Nano Japan never claim the probiotics is KP08, it only added it in when there are complaints. Secondly, I cannot find any research about their health claim of KP08 on enhancing immunity against flu, reducing vaginal inflammation or boosting vaginal deep care. It is just another case of Nano Japan to claim whatever they like to. The claim is fake, nothing more than that.

• Vv
      23rd of Jul, 2018

May i ask how r u so sure that nano japan is fake? Do u have concrete proof abt it? Pls share before i even feed my child with e probiotics. Thx

4th of Sep, 2018

@Vvikii What Nano Japan selling is like magic pills, what is Biogenie? Based on their web page, it can address bad cholesterol, diabetes, leukemia, cancers...whatever they like to claim. I won't give to my children, period. Far too risky!!! Seriously there are many choices in the market.

18th of Sep, 2018

@Aabidah @Aabidah Obviously what you have said showed that u r an ignorant person. I’m a professional nutritionist and have met people of Nano Japan personally. Being a parent of 3, I am equally concern what I give my children. I sat down with them and see for myself clinically studies on Nano biogenie by the said Japanese laboratory. It is not like what something or someone would want to conjure just to make a sales. After having session with them, I was absolutely surprised how such a small bottle concentrates can have so many healthful benefits especially for my children. Next, i was involved in product R&D myself. It is not like what u said, the one can chin-chye add an ingredient whenever I want. (We are dealing with nasi lemak or laksa). Every active ingredient or formulation adjustment takes months if not months. Lest when it’s done by Japanese who are perfectionist. Maybe u are more familiar with kampong style and thinks the whole world behave like u... hahaha... I specialised in probiotics and understood the mechanics of probiotics metabolites and probiotics itself. In this case, I attended take the recent vitafoods 2018, a professional trade exhibition for nutrition and health. Kaneka was an exhibitor and they too acknowledge Nano Lacto VV being a partner products. So Aabidah, pls don’t continue to make yourself to look like a fool. The more I read your comments, the more I can’t control my laughter and eye-rolls!!! One more thing, u’d better retract whatever u say else u may just be on the other side of law if Nano Japan or kaneka decides to take action! Just my personal advice as a fellow parent...

11th of Oct, 2018

@M_Matsumoto I must say I like your strategy : "If You Can’t Convince Them, Confuse Them!".

The real question would be why we, as a parent, give supplements (Biogenie from Nano Japan) to our children, that claim to address bad cholesterol, diabetes, leukemia, cancers etc. Not sure how healthy are your children, but mine are normal healthy kids, don't need anything to control their cholesterol, diabetes, not mention about cancer!!!

About Nano Lacto VV from Nano Japan, I cannot find any research (including Kaneka KP08) to support their claim on vaginal health. If you are professional enough, how about you share with us here.

Give us evidence to support what you said. My stand is still the same - Nano Japan is a scam company, making fake health claim to cheat customers.

• Pu
      4th of Aug, 2018

Been consume nano hyaluron n collagen powder for a few years . Can't even count how many cans i bought .. but the product looks good for me . My skin more dewy and soft . But dont feel the bust getting bigger . Just make my skin fairer, glowy, dewy and soft . So even its not from japan i'll still repurchase it

14th of Sep, 2018

@Pupurumiss Can I refer you to this web page from Health Authority of Singapore :

Consuming medicines or health supplements from dubious sources can kill you.

Here is one of the examples just happened in Singapore

The Health Sciences Authority (HSA) has found that the "Ke Le" weight loss product sold online contains two undeclared potent medicinal ingredients that could pose serious health risks.

Nano Japan, nothing more than a scam.

16th of Sep, 2018

@Pupurumiss Obviously what you have said showed that u r an ignorant person. I’m a professional nutritionist and have met people of Nano Japan personally. Being a parent of 3, I am equally concern what I give my children. I sat down with them and see for myself clinically studies on Nano biogenie by the said Japanese laboratory. It is not like what something or someone would want to conjure just to make a sales. After having session with them, I was absolutely surprised how such a small bottle concentrates can have so many healthful benefits especially for my children. Next, i was involved in product R&D myself. It is not like what u said, the one can chin-chye add an ingredient whenever I want. (We are dealing with nasi lemak or laksa). Every active ingredient or formulation adjustment takes months if not months. Lest when it’s done by Japanese who are perfectionist. Maybe u are more familiar with kampong style and thinks the whole world behave like u... hahaha... I specialised in probiotics and understood the mechanics of probiotics metabolites and probiotics itself. In this case, I attended take the recent vitafoods 2018, a professional trade exhibition for nutrition and health. Kaneka was an exhibitor and they too acknowledge Nano Lacto VV being a partner products. So Aabidah, pls don’t continue to make yourself to look like a fool. The more I read your comments, the more I can’t control my laughter and eye-rolls!!! One more thing, u’d better retract whatever u say else u may just be on the other side of law if Nano Japan or kaneka decides to take action! Just my personal advice as a fellow parent...

16th of Sep, 2018

@M_Matsumoto Sorry everyone. Above comment is for Aabidah to read and attention.

@Pupurumiss Im sorry that Id wanted to
    Reply Aabidah. But ‘replied’ to u instead. I’m sorry for the confusion.