Naaptol.com / Broken Blackberry

I booked a Blackberry storm 9530, on March 21, 2011 from naaptol.com and it got delievered on March 29. When I opened the contents of the box, I saw the top glass part of the phone had come out of the instrument. Besides instead of the GSM phone they advertised for, they sent me a CDMA version. Since then I have been pursuing them, but to no avail. I have called customer care more than 50 times, each time I get a reply that someone will revert to me in 48 hours. 17 days have passed and yet there is no reply from them, leave alone a reassurance that they will replace the phone. To get me off their back, they gave me the number of Megan Impex their vendors which is even more thick skinned than naaptol. They do not even bother to even pick up the phone. Once or twice that they did pick up the phone by mistake, they disconnected without even hearing the complaint. Now I have no choice but to seek redressal in a consumer court.

Vi

Comments

• Na
      25th of May, 2011

Dear Mr. Vijnad,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies over the inconvenience caused,

We request you to kindly help us with your order # to assist you further.

Be assured you will be provided with a positive response from our end.

You can also reach us @ 9223580000 or can write us at feedback@naaptol.com or support@naaptol.com.

Thanks and Regards,

Customer Care,
    Naaptol Online shopping Pvt Ltd.