Mysurvey.com / this certainly places mysurvey in the slave-labor category
MySurvey, which is owned by the consumer research company, Taylor Nelson Sofres, pays users to participate in consumer research surveys conducted by various participating companies. There is also a referral system that allows users to earn when they recruit new users to the site.
MySurvey.com actually pays in points, which can then be traded for cash, with one thousand points equaling ten dollars. Ten dollars is the minimum cash out amount.
Referring new users wins a user one hundred and fifty points ($1.50) for each person who qualifies and actively takes surveys.
The reviews for MySurvey mainly consist of users complaining that the payout per completed survey has dropped drastically from seventy five points ($0.75) to just ten to thirty points ($0.10 to $0.30), regardless that some of their surveys can last up to forty five minutes. This certainly places MySurvey in the slave-labor category.
More Mysurvey.com Complaints & Reviews
- MySurvey - no surveys being received
- Mysurvey.com - stay away from this website 
- My Survey - my account is no longer active! 
- Mysurvey.com - my account is no longer active!
- My Survey - contact does not work 
- MySurvey - ek86738
- MySurvey - surveys
- MySurvey - my survey - b can't login anymore
- Mysurvey.com - I'm very disappointed.
- MySurvey - log in