MyPix2.com / Canvas order 90 days & counting

Apex, NC, United States

Beware mypix / artful color. I used them heavily from 2012 to 2015. But, something happened this year and something is not right. It's been 3 months since my order and for the last 2 months i get a generic answer by chat only. Their phone message basically says use chat only. No one will call me personally and they refuse to refund money, stating that they'll only issue a voucher. What good is a voucher if they can't produce a product? Yet, they continue to blow up my email with "specials?" i filed a complaint today with the north carolina attorney general. Owner's name is readily available via website whois and history.

Also, while they provide a generic response stating, "our production times do fluctuate throughout the year, as disclosed on our website and explained to the customer, " the truth is they have recently changed their site. It previously stated, "normal production time is 5-7 business days. During the holiday season and after certain promotions our production time may increase (Sometime up to 10-15 business days) due to the large influx of orders." this can be confirmed through https://archive.Org/web/ .

Ew