MyPerfectResume.com / scam to repetitively charge your credit card without legal authorization
i want to make aware to the bigger public that this company MyPerfectResume.com is a scam! do not fall for it. i wonder why no regulatory body is investigating this company and shutting it down.
1st they will offer free trial, then asked for a small charge. when u paid the small charge, they will subsequently make further charges that are significantly larger.
when i emailed to ask for refund, no response. when i called, the rep claimed to not speak good english and going in circle with you to buy time. gave excuses such as couldn't find account number, computer is slow, keep on asking same questions and etc. suspect they want to keep you on the phone to earn phone money. i immediately hung up after 10+min talking on the phone with no positive outcome.
i ended up blocking/cancelling my card to avoid future charges.
More MyPerfectResume.com Complaints & Reviews
- My Perfect Resume - it is a fraud 
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges 
- My Perfect Resume - money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge 
- My Perfect Resume - scam 
- My Perfect Resume - dishonest pricing 
- MyPerfectResume.com - unauthorised direct debit from account by my perfect resume
- My Perfect Resume - unethical behaviour 
- My Perfect Resume - continuing to charge after I cancelled subscription! 
- My Perfect Resume - unauthrorized billing 
- My Perfect Resume - no problems