myhomeselects.com / credit card fraud

1 11833 Mississippi Ave. Suite 200Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-748-2025 310-455-2891

Zingow.com has a new name I have been keeping an eye on this company after an encounter last year left a freind out $500 in a telesales scam. so XLR publications who owns www.homeaccessusa.com and www.orangefuture.com they are now selling as www.myhomeselects.com

/URL removed/#405402

More myhomeselects.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bu
      29th of May, 2009

i agree with the previous writer's comments. I paid $210 for what they claimed would be unlimited support and help finding a pre forclosed home and listings. When I did my custom and another search(can't remember the name) they both came back with zero results. I immediately called back and complained and they told me to give them24-48 hours to do another search. They were supposed to email me with the results of their seach. Instead they called late in the evening( Iwasn't home t o receive their call!)If they had emailed like they said I would have gotten the message myself. Anyway, I wrote a letter(certified) requesting a refund. You must do it withing 7 days of your initial membership or you don't get one. I keep calling and today the rep I talked to said she was having difficulty locating my account. How convenient I thought! I told her "you've found my account every other time I've called you but today for some reason you can't find my account". The girl(Sam) chuckled and then found my account. She tells me they have 30 days to refund the money. I told her I will be calling FREQUENTLY to check the status of my refund. I was very dissatisfied with this company's perfomance. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. Keep your money!I don't trust them. They are deffinitely SHADY!!! Please tell anyone considering myhomeselects.comNOT TO DO IT!!!1

• Ti
      6th of Jun, 2009

I got 3 responses from the people I contacted. 2 of them seem interested so far.. I am hoping that things work out and we get into these home.

• Ms
      25th of Jun, 2009

Yes they are fraud i have not heard back from myhomeselects I call and they give me the same run around. I have been dealing with them since April.

• Th
      8th of Jul, 2009

this company is a scam they are all run by GOPINATH BHASKARPILLAI Lotus interworks aka Lotus Junction aka a big scam
    www.ZINGOW.com
    www.Homeaccessusa.com
    www.OrangeFuture.com
    www.myhomeselects.com

• Su
      17th of Jul, 2009

If u are having problem getting your money back. Contact the FTC, Federal Trade Commission and the will get your money back!!! And shut them down!!!

19th of Jul, 2009

LET ME ADD, THAT I ALSO ALMOST GOT SCAMMED, BUT LUCKILY I DID MY RESEARCH. FYI, THEY ARE ALSO CALLED HOMESPRICELINE.COM.

I just got off the phone with them today. I found them through Craigslist. I was only trying to find a home to rent and came across an ad that sounded good, but i had doubts. Sure enough, after some research that i normally do before handing my money to any company (esp ones that sound too good to be true), i found mostly negative feedback. So please be careful with these types of companies, they can easily go under different names. Spread the word. btw, i have been able to avoid at least 3 bad companies this year by doing some research and asking the right questions. i have been good at detecting some bs when i'm on the phone with some of their employees. this is really so sad and scarey. BE CAREFUL.

• Cj
      27th of Jul, 2009

Thank you all of you for giving me some light to this company. I also was going to be a victim of thier scams, until I did my research here and found out that all of you have the scope on these dirty people. They should be a law and shut these ###s down for good before anyone else gets taken!!!

Cj, from califonia

• Ga
      24th of Aug, 2009

I have been ripped off by this company. They are good at talking you out of your refund. Don't listen to them, they DO NOT DELIVER ANYTHING.

• Co
      8th of Sep, 2009

I wish there was a place to input my email address without placing it here. I guess I will just have to check back. I blog and sometimes expose wrongs. What I want to know here is how you became so sure that all of these companies are linked -- or under the same ownership -- when their websites list different addresses and phone numbers? Did they just change it after you exposed them? Do you have more proof that isn't projected here? I want to know because I was just about to work for them -- taking inbound calls from home. Lotus Junction has been mentioned as the parent company of Custom Search Services (they have a website) who conduct the webinar training. The company they are doing business under is HomesPriceLine.com. They do list houses with Craigslist and the telephone script merely converts them to the sale of listings -- regardless of the particular property listed. I've done sales before and understand this type of "bait and switch" routine. Of course, it's not so bad, if people really find the home they seek. Unfortunately, I need immediate income -- but I refuse to be involved in causing others misery just so that I earn income. What I propose is that YOU, or someone you can put me in contact with, assist me financially in return for my being an 'undercover mole" or such and gather incriminating information.

• Sv
      24th of Nov, 2009

jeez at least you can get a hold of them. i have been calling them for almost two weeks and still have not talked to anyone i just let it ring and ring damn near all day rediculous im going to the trade board and after reimbersment and p&s so maybe i will be the new owner of my home selects.so but they took me so im gonna take them for all they got i dont care anymore im not going to be the nice guy on this

• Sh
      26th of Dec, 2009

I agree. I called them after finding 2 homes for rent in the city I was looking for at Craig's List in August. Of course, my son tried to tell me it was a scam, but I liked the two homes they had for rent! I spoke to the guy on the phone and he billed my credit card. When I logged into my account a few hours later, I discovered they did NOT have the 2 homes for rent that were listed at Craig's list. I called them and was told I should have been told by their sales rep that they didn't have any homes in that area for rent, even though they had listed them at Craig's List that day and to call a different number to obtain a refund. I called the other number and waited on hold for over half an hour. When someone finally picked up the phone, they put me on hold and then the call went dead...

I called my credit card company who advised I have to wait 7 days before disputing the charge to my credit card. I called after the 7 day period and they removed the charge from my credit card, but then they rebilled it a few weeks later.

I'm still fighting this mess. It's not so much the money as it is the fact that HomesPriceLine.com which is billed on my credit card as Lotus Interworks are liars and scamming me and others!

I did report them at Craig's List and have not seen their ads posted at Craig's List recently.

• La
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Myhomeselects is a total rip off. I gave them $210 and emailed a total of 79 homes I was interested in over a six week period and received NOT ONE response. I requested a refund. No refund. I followed their instructions sending a return-receipt letter requesting a refund. No refund. I have filed with the BBB. They ignore the BBB. They are ###. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I will try the FTC next. I am not giving up. They need to give me my money back.

• Re
      18th of Feb, 2010

I agree with all of the posted complaints. I began working with myhomeselcts.com in April after finding them on Craigslist. I emailed them eight properties that I researched and was interested in. Once I emailed them, I never heard from them. I* called well over twenty times, always given the run around. I am now in the progress of attempting to get my money back. I haves contacted the FTC as well. They are worse than ###..what they are I can not post on here.