MYGRANTSITENET00 / Fraudulent charges

This site offered a FREE disc about government grants and charged $1.98 for shipping. Not only did I never receive the disc but they charged me $39.95 that was unauthorized. I have checked my emails and there is nothing from them (may have gone into junk or spam). They list a 1.800.487.7085 phone number that was automated and just said "please hold for the next available agent." It was a very poor connection with one stanza of music that just kept playing over and over again (poor quality). They did not pick up the line.

Di

Comments

• Cc
      6th of Apr, 2009

I never arthauarized this amout 39.95 it will be disputed with the back and legal attorney I said no to every offer but the 3 dollar cd... if it needs to be retured it is no problem...if I do not get a call within 48 hours I am going to the back and an attorney!!!

stacie chatfield

6th of May, 2009
    MYGRANTSITENET00 - charges
    Carolyn Colborn
    e-mailmommacolb@aol.com

I aked for a free gov. grant pkg. which I paid shipping and handling. When I recieved it I didn't use it, . In March I was charged 39.95. I guess for the disk they sent. I than went on line and asked for a cancellation because they did not say I had to pay any additional fees. I was charged again in April and now again in May. How do I cancell this and get my money back. Do I have to change my card number. Apparantly there is nothing that allows a cancellation. I am on a fixed income and unable to pay other bills because of this.

• Ms
      9th of May, 2009

You took my of my account and i didt not authorize it so please give my money back. You p0epole think you have gotten away with taking peoples money but let you know that GoD has the final say.

• Rh
      27th of May, 2009

I feel the same way about (mygrantsite.netzero) thats really messed up and not only 1X 2Xs they got me and if they dont send my money back to me a.s.a.p I mean the grand toatal which comes to 85.99 they are going to be in some major trouble plus they need to take me off the list cause I havnt even had a cd sent to me or anything at all. Rhonda Amrein.

• Am
      29th of May, 2009

They took money out of my account also. I only agreed to the one time fee for $5.00 for 6 days of access. I am very upset about this and I'm contacting my attorney. amber wilson