MyContractor.com / Safety and labor issues

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

There are several issues I have dealt with when it comes to this company. First, they over charge but will pressure you when they arrive at your house for that free estimate. Secondly After I finally got the slimeball who came out for my estimate out of my house I discovered that this person happened to have a criminal record that consisted of felonies revolving around drugs and violent crimes. I also discovered that this sales person was not even on the mycontractor license. This really got me heated! Now that I have done work with a reputable company... this mycontractor.com keeps calling me several times a week! If I can give one word of advice... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! and do a little research on the people that are associated with it!! To have a guy like that in my home... around my children still makes me angry! I trusted this guy to be in my home... and I trusted this company to insure the safety of my family... FAT CHANCE they did!

Ma

Comments

• My
      12th of Feb, 2009

All MyContractor sales representatives are California State License Board licensed representatives. Because no sales representatives of ours are names in the above complaint, we can not accurately respond to these unwarranted comments.

We are proud of our team of industry professionals including designers, project managers and our office staff. It is unfortunate that someone would post these comments without speaking to us regarding one of our employees.

• My
      12th of Feb, 2009

Mark, please contact us at our office to further discuss.

12th of Mar, 2009

They are liars! Dave Loetz, Pete Maiorana, Jeff Thompson, and especially Gary Iskra (owner) are frauds, and have ripped off customers and employees alike. Stay away from these people, they are only interested in lining their pockets and stealing your money. MyContractor.com is no longer in business, but I can assure you that they will try to start up again under another name. Don't let them con you!

• Th
      19th of Mar, 2009

It would not suprize me if the concord office did shut down. I was and am stil owned $8, 800. I know a roofer who is out $34, 000. these are very bad people. I can not believe the State does not shut them down.